Website Legal Audit
It’s a safe bet to assume that your company or business has a website, we would think. Websites, like any other other service or product offered by your business, needs to be legally compliant.
All website’s in South Africa need to be compliant with at least the following Acts:
- Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002 (ECT Act);
- Promotion of Access to Information Act No. 2 of 2000 (PAIA Act);
- The Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (POPI Act);
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); and
- Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 (CPA Act).