WHAT IS OUR TEMPLATE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
If you have a website, you will probably need a Website Terms and Conditions (also known as a Website Terms of Service), it’s pretty much as simple as that. A Website Terms and Conditions sets out the relationship between you (the site owner) and the users of your website, and what they can and cannot do on your website.
Our Website Terms and Conditions template allows for an inexpensive way in which the general aspects of a website may be properly regulated.
If you aren’t happy with the Website Terms and Conditions, we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
If you have any queries now, feel free to give us a call on 011 083 8332 or initiate a live chat on the bottom of this page.
WHAT DOES OUT TEMPLATE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN?
The template contains, among others, some of the following aspects:
- Intellectual property: That you, the website owner, own all the intellectual property to the content on your website;
- What a user cannot do on the website, such as, planting viruses, mining data, gaining unauthorised access, scraping the website etc.
- User content which is uploaded to the website, and that a user warrants that they are not infringing any rights in uploading such content;
- That personal information will only be used or processes with a user’s consent;
- That if the website links to other websites, you do not control the content on the other website;
- That you as the website owner limit your liability and that a user indemnifies you of any liability.