WHAT IS OUR TEMPLATE SUB-CONTACT / INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT?
Most businesses require the services of an independent contractor or a sub-contractor, which is not an employee of the business. For example, if you offer advertising services, but your expertise is not in digital advertising, but you still require digital advertising services, you might decide to appoint an independent contractor, or a sub-contractor to offer digital marketing services to your clients.
The independent contractor or a sub-contractor may be used for a single project or task, or may be used on an ongoing basis.
Our template allows for an inexpensive way in which almost all aspects of the relationship between you and your independent contractor or a sub-contractor, by providing a unique table at the end which allows you to select which parts of the agreement you would like to include or exclude, as well as further customisable aspects.
If you aren’t happy with the Independent Contractor/Sub-Contractor Agreement, we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
If you have any queries now, feel free to give us a call on 011 056 9965 or initiate a live chat on the bottom of this page.
SO WHAT MAKES THIS INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT ADAPTABLE TO YOUR PRECISE NEEDS?
Our unique table at the end of the agreement will allow you to customise the agreement for each independent contractor / sub-contractor that you encounter. The simple table will allow you to customise the following:
- Specify the commencement date of employment of the Contractor;
- Specify a pre-determined termination date of employment of the Contractor – if applicable;
- Specify a notice period by either you or the Contractor should a termination date not be pre-determined – if applicable;
- Specify the agreed fees to be paid to the Contractor(s), together with the payment structure in terms of such fees;
- Specify the date of payment of fees to the Contractor;
- Specify a comprehensive list of services to be performed by the Contractor;
- If applicable, you can prevent the Contractor from ‘poaching’ your staff;
- If applicable, you can prevent the Contractor from ‘poaching’ your customers.