Sale of Shares Agreement
So for whatever reason you need to sell shares in your company? Maybe you have an investor wishing to come on board, have a new shareholder or two, or simply want to get the heck out of the company. Whatever the reason, Legal Legends has you covered!
We will draft a tailor-made Sale of Shares Agreement perfectly suited to the unique terms and conditions of your sale.
To make it even more affordable, our Sale of Shares Agreement may even be purchased with one of our interest free installment options which may be selected on checkout!
If you need a hand, or are uncertain about anything, feel free to use our live chat facility accessible on the bottom right of the screen, or if it’s out of business hours, you can email us. We normally respond to emails within 2 working hours.
What is a Sale of Shares Agreement?
A Sale of Shares Agreement is an contract, normally in writing, that sets out all terms and conditions which regulate the sale of shares in a company.
A Sale of Shares Agreement is regarded as an “Instrument of Transfer” which is required by the 2008 Companies Act in order to legally transfer shares in a company.
Clauses that may be contained in a Sale of Shares Agreement
- Records the purchase price or method for determining the purchase price;
- The rights and obligations of both parties;
- In the event of a dispute, how it may be resolved;
- Representations and/or warranties that the buyer and/or seller may provide to each;
- Any indemnifications that might be provided by either the seller or buyer to each other;