The Coronavirus is unfortunately having an effect on all of us, including our businesses. If you would like legal advice as to how it might/is affecting your business, feel free to book a 15 minute Skype, Hangouts or call with one of our legendary lawyers. The issues might cover the following:
- the impact of it being potentially considered a force majeure event and its implications on certain of your specific contracts;
- your employees and their rights;
- how can I enforce essential contracts of my business despite the Novel Coronavirus scare?;
- can I agree on certain payment terms with suppliers, customers and otherwise?;
- what are my options under South African law if I am in serious default of certain obligations?; and
- aspects such as business rescue, liquidation and the like.
We cover start-up law, business law, intellectual property or labour law issues.
Once you have checked out, you will be sent a transactional email with a link in it to book the appointment.