With the date to have complied with the POPI Act being 1 July 2021, it has become more essential than ever to ensure that the manner in which your business collects, processes, and shares personal information is in compliance with the POPI Act.
Failure to comply with the POPI Act can, unfortunately, in certain circumstances result in criminal sanctions.
Our custom POPI Act Workplace Policy is a solution custom fitted to your business needs, and is a Policy which binds your staff members in terms of the POPI Act with regard to at least the following:
- The principles pertaining to the lawful processing of personal information;
- What personal information of your customers/clients they might come into contact with in your workplace;
- How such personal information may be treated internally, stored and processed;
- What such personal information may be used for;
- Who with, and in what circumstances, this personal information may be shared.
Our custom POPI Act Workplace Poilcy is designed to bring you and your business into conformity with the POPI Act. For other POPI Act related services, click here.